Ngong hills is a good site for Team building, hiking, and chilling with friends and family.
Locals are charged 200 Kenya shillings (at the time of this post) at the entrance. In case you need to go further into the hills you will need security to accompany you. For that you will be charged 1500 Kenya shillings.
Here are some tips to know before you decide to take a trip to Ngong hills.
1. Its advisable to wear warm since the weather around this place is usual chilly and cold.
2. Pack some snack/food since there are no shops and hotels nearby
3. Stay together while going for hiking for security purposes.
4. Carry a bottle of water to keep you hydrated.
5. Don’t forget to pack your camera and take shots of the beautiful scenery.
Check out this short video I did while touring Ngong hills.